From the start of Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, Western media have systematically misrepresented developments on the battlefield. Time and again, major media organizations, including The New York [...]
On June 8, 2022, Canadian media widely published an article by Canadian Press reporter Marie Woolf regarding a new “study” which claims that Canada is being “targeted” by Russia [...]
For months, Western military analysts have sung a chorus of contempt for Russia’s military performance in the Ukraine war. Time and again, Western media have dutifully repeated — without a [...]
- The Ukraine War: When you are in a hole, stop digging - Dimitri Lascaris: Activist Journalist Lawyer[…] I explained recently in an article ...
- University of Calgary ‘Study’ on ‘Russian Disinformation’ is Pro-NATO Disinformation - Dimitri Lascaris: Activist Journalist Lawyer[…] in NATO military spending, the coll...
- Evdoxia TsamisThank you for a very good analysis that too m...
- Kev BrownThe next stupid thing that could start WW3 wi...
Earlier this year, the Palestinian human rights group, Samidoun, published an article on the first Palestinian farm cooperative in Greece. The Hakoura organic farm (Hakoura means [...]
On May 24, I spoke with author and activist Yves Engler on Foreign Policy Hour about my decision not to run for the leadership of the Green Party of Canada, the militarism and censorship sweeping [...]
After months of reflection and consultations with family, friends and political allies, I’ve decided not to run in the upcoming Green Party of Canada leadership contest. Without a doubt, this has [...]
We are pleased to announce that the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) has ruled that “Product of Israel” labels affixed to wines produced in Israel’s illegal West Bank settlements violate [...]
On March 24, 2022, I participated in a debate organized by the Spadina-Fort York EDA of the Green Party of Canada. The question we debated was whether the Canadian government’s use of the [...]
From the beginning of Russia’s illegal invasion of Ukraine, I have argued that the overarching priority of Western governments should be to end the hostilities as quickly as possible, and [...]
Yesterday, Ontario Green Party leader Mike Schreiner gave an interview regarding Russia’s invasion of Ukraine. Mr. Schreiner argued that Canada should “ratchet up” the sanctions on Russia. He [...]
Ever since Trump’s victory in the 2016 U.S. Presidential election, I’ve watched with increasing unease as more and more of my fellow leftists have advocated for the censorship of those with whom [...]
At the direction of Vladimir Putin, Russia’s military has launched an illegal invasion of Ukraine. Tragically, Western states have neither the ability to stop the invasion, nor the moral [...]
- La guerre russe en Ukraine est-elle légale ? – PAGE GAULLISTE DE RéINFORMATION . Les médias nous manipulent et nous mentent, sachons trier le bon grain de l ivraie[…] journaliste et activiste pour les d...
- Sandy McRuerWhile all that you say about American support...
- Corporate media are no less propagandistic than state-funded media[…] I recently explained, however, Russ...
- In times of war, the first casualty is free speech - Dimitri Lascaris: Activist Journalist Lawyer[…] I recently explained, however, Russ...
Leftists must oppose the suppression of dissent – even when we disagree with the dissenters (Part 2)
On Valentine’s Day 2022, Canada’s federal government declared a “public order emergency” under the federal Emergencies Act. As I explained in a recent op-ed, that legislation, which has never [...]
“I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it.” Evelyn Beatrice Hall, The Friends of Voltaire On Valentine’s Day 2022, Canada’s federal government [...]
[Cet article a été initialement publié par Pivot.Québec le 7 janvier 2022.] Le 17 décembre 2021, le gouvernement Trudeau a annoncé en fanfare son intention d’instaurer un salaire minimum [...]
Le salaire minimum fédéral et le revenu de base garanti: Une conversation avec Elsie Miclisse sur ICI Radio Canada
Cette semaine, sur ICI Radio-Canada, j’ai parlé avec Elsie Miclisse des failles du nouveau salaire minimum fédéral et des nombreux avantages d’offrir aux Canadiens un revenu de base [...]
On December 17, 2021, the Trudeau government announced with fanfare that it planned to institute a $15 federal minimum wage. The wage came into effect on December 29, 2021. Every April 1, [...]
On November 30, at Oxford High School near Detroit, Michigan, the United States suffered its 29th school shooting since the beginning of 2021. The deadly shooting also marked the 651st mass [...]